Small Claims/Landlord & Tenant

Do you have a claim for money owed under an agreement for goods and services delivered, unpaid loans, property damage, personal injury or breach of contract up to or under $35,000? Contact our office to find out if you have a right to sue the person or business in Small Claims Court and how the process works.

Is your landlord illegally entering your Rental Unit without notice? Is your tenant failing to pay rent? The Residential Tenancies Act of Ontario is the governing legislation that sets out the obligations of both landlords and tenants in Ontario. Disputes regarding those obligations can be heard by the Landlord and Tenant Board of Ontario through an application, mediation, and hearing process.  Contact our office to find out how we can best assist you in navigating the process.

Contact Us